UOTC Action Cards
|The article is a work in progress. This page may contain incomplete information or links to not yet created content.|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Content usage & creation
- 3 Unit Leaders
- 4 Fire Team & Squad Level
- 5 Platoon & Company Level
- 5.1 Platoon Sergeant
- 5.2 Platoon Medic
- 5.3 PLT/COY RTO
- 5.4 Fordward Observer
- 5.5 Fordward Observer RTO
- 5.6 JTAC/FAC
- 6 Vehicle Crews
The action cards provided by UOTC is meant to be used as a quick reference for radio reports, acronyms and more. The cards range from lower up to higher command levels and is provided as material for a course. The cards are concise and brief so the player can print the cards and compile them for easy use when taking a specific slot.
Content usage & creation
Print the PDFs and laminate them. As per creation guideline you might have multiple reports per page side. Use a wipeable boardmarker.
Do not use a black boardmarker; if possible use any color but black.
- Write in Black
- Keep as brief as possible
- Take multiple looks at existing PDFs
- Leave enough free space for user notes
- If possible use the entire page or place multiple examples of the reference on the page
- Leave doublesided (duplex) use of the document to the user
- Only provide Simplex (onesided) PDFs!