UOAF Event Checklist
From UO Community Wiki
- Bring up dedicated server
- Fill Reserved Slots
- Introduce Moderator/s
- Introduce Event
- Introduce Package Leader
- Handoff control to Package Leader
Package Leader Briefing
- Explain the Plan
- Answer Flight Leader questions
- Cover datalink
- Procession of Command
- Who to add when in 3D
- Run an Instant Action to ensure that your controls and Track-IR are functioning properly
- IVC checks in flight order, as per briefing (F1)
- Players move to Individual flight channels for briefing
- Flight leader explains the plan
- Answer questions
- Players return to Briefing Room
- Package Leader or Moderator/s answer any final questions
- Take 3 minute break and sort out any issues.
Moderator read SOPs
- TeamSpeak will be muted during the flight
- Use Shift-T to chat in game if you have technical issues
- If you have an issue close BMS and IVC. Get your issues sorted out, reconnect, verify that your issues are sorted and rejoin. Use Instant action to check flight controls.
- We are only allowing one reconnect attempt per event. So make sure you verify everything works if you need to reconnect.
- Landings at airbases follow the overhead break.
- After you land and exit BMS or if you get knocked out, jump down into an open channel to chat with others.
- We will commit as Taxi
- If you have previously flown Ramp, safely commit while paused and switch to Taxi and cancel back to 2D
- Recon a target in 2D to pre-load your cache and speed your load-in time
Commit to 3D
- Save the Campaign
- Commit the server to 3D
- Doubleclick your flight and your seat and save your data cartridge
- Commit taxi in flight order, as per briefing (F1)
- Mute Teamspeak