United Operations Air Force
The key services the Air Force Office (AFO) will offer to the community are as follows:
- Manage UOAF servers for community use.
- Promote and moderate flight simulation events.
- Organize fight simulation participation.
- Manage training material on the UO wiki.
The AFO will accomplish its objectives through two delegate groups:
- The Event Fragging Team, who will create, promote and coordinate events and pickup flights. These teams will be split by geographic location.
- The Instructor Pilots, who will develop and host training sessions to improve the quality of our members.
Oversight, direction, guidance, and responsibility will fall on the AFO officers: Gusy, DarkFib3r. Responsibilities will include ensuring continuity of weekly flight simulation events, assisting with mission fragging and training, as required, and ensuring the wiki is maintained. AFO officers will also ensure participant conduct is in compliance with the UO Charter and relevant Community SOPs.
The AFO will also have a governance group, known as the Fellowship of the Wing, which will continue to provide guidance for the future of the UOAF. Furthermore, new roster members will be ultimately approved by this group. This group includes the AFO officers, Krause, and Force_Majeure.
The backbone of UOAF is its roster members. These players represent the core values of UOAF and act as role models for new players. They are expected to be flight commander capable, possess a high degree of competence in flight simulation, and maintain a good reputation and behavior.
Event fragging teams
UOAF roster members