UOAF Event Checklist
From UO Community Wiki
Revision as of 00:56, 29 January 2017 by Gusy (Created page with "=UOAF Event Checklist ==Event Start #Bring up dedicated server #Fill Reserved Slots #Introduce Moderator/s #Introduce Event #Introduce Package Leader #Handoff control to Packa...")
=UOAF Event Checklist ==Event Start
- Bring up dedicated server
- Fill Reserved Slots
- Introduce Moderator/s
- Introduce Event
- Introduce Package Leader
- Handoff control to Package Leader
==Package Leader Briefing
- Explain the Plan
- Answer Flight Leader questions
- Players move to Individual flight channels for briefing
- Flight leader explains the plan
- Answer questions
- Players return to Briefing Room
- Package Leader or Moderator/s answer any final questions
- IVC checks in flight order, as per briefing (F1)
- Take 3 minute break and sort out any IVC issues.
==Moderator read SOPs
- TeamSpeak will be muted during the flight
- Use Shift-T to chat in game if you have technical issues
- If you have an issue close BMS and IVC. Get your issues sorted out, reconnect, verify that your issues are sorted and rejoin. Use Instant action to check flight controls.
- Landings at airbases follow the overhead break.
- After you land and exit BMS or if you get knocked out, jump down into an open channel to chat with others.
==Commit to 3D
- Commit the server to 3D
- Doubleclick your flight and your seat and save your data cartridge
- Commit taxi in flight order, as per briefing (F1)
- Mute Teamspeak